Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V.
3011 GB Rotterdam
1. Mapping your visit of our website
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, so that it can, for example, remember your preferred settings. Using these, we can also optimize our website and the services through our website.
- Analytic cookies by third parties: These cookies can keep track of your online behaviour. These cookies are used by Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading these cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your online behaviour, which may result in a very specific profile being built by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it is considered personal data.
B. Change cookie settings
- Your cookie settings were set by you on your first visit to our website. All non-functional cookies can be denied per category. Placement of cookies, other than functional or anonymous analytical cookies, takes place only after an active action by you as a visitor. You can change your settings at any time via our website
C. Legal basis of data processing
- Functional cookies: The basis for processing functional cookies is the legitimate interest of Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V.. The interest of Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. is based on the need to ensure proper functioning of the website. However, the user’s interest in maintaining his or her privacy is not exceeded, as functional cookies do not collect personal data that can be used for marketing or other purposes.
- Analytical and tracking cookies: The basis for processing analytical and tracking cookies concerns the consent given to Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V.}. This article provides that the processing of personal data is only allowed if the data subject has given his or her unambiguous consent. The requested consent gives you, the user, control over your personal data and provides transparency on how this data is used.
2. Cookie overview
A. Cookie name, cookie type, cookie function and the retention period
- The different types of cookies that the Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. website uses are shown in the table below.
- On vormliving.nl, there are a total of 3 different cookies. The following cookies are placed on the visitor’s hard drive when you visit the Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. website:
B. Cookie table
|These cookies are set by Google Analytics. These cookies give us a better picture of visitor behaviour on the website. This is then used to improve the user experience on the website.
|WPML||Functional||wp-wpml_current_language||End of session|
3. Google Analytics
- Through our website a cookie is placed of a company called Google. These cookies are part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website. Google makes insightful reports about this for us.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. has no influence on this.
- You can read here how Google uses your personal data and for what purposes it is used.
B. Privacy settings
- By means of this cookie statement we inform you about the use of this type of cookie.
- Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. has concluded a processor agreement with Google.
- The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. However, your IP address is not, so that your location remains traceable.
- We have provided Google with permission to use the gathered data for other products and services by Google companies (like e.g. AdWords and DoubleClick)
4. Third parties` websites and amendments
- This cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites linked to our website. It is not possible for Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. However, Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. is committed to ensuring the same level of security of your data.
- Always consult these websites’ privacy statement before using these websites.
- This cookie statement is subject to change. When it is changed, you will be asked again to give permission to place the modified cookies. The current version of this cookie statement is 20230111.
5. Accessing, adjusting or deleting your data
A. Your rights
- You have the right to
- access your personal data,
- request an adjustment of your data
- request that less of your data be processed by us,
- apply for the removal of your data,
- have your data transferred to someone else and
- file a complaint as described in article 6.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. processes your data, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. wants to be sure that the request has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access, correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. asks you to cover your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
6. Right to complain
A. Internal handling
- If you have any complaints about the processing of (personal) data, Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V. would like to clear the air with you in mutual consultation. Please send your complaint to email@example.com.
B. Data Protection Authority
- Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to your own Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the lead supervisory authority of Van der Vorm Vastgoed B.V., which is the Dutch DPA (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). For more information on your right to complain, please visit the Dutch DPA’s website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.